Hello there! 👋
Are you on the hunt for a new job? Well then you’ve come to the right place.
At Tjek, we’re working on a new brand and product with a whole new visual identity. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced product designer to join our design team and support our engineering team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about developing products based off of insights of real people.
You’ll be working alongside a super awesome team consisting of a bit more than 35 people who are all driven by the same desire: To help make people’s daily life better by helping them do their shopping.
So, what are you gonna work with?
- You’ll be designing projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- You’ll partner closely with the rest of the team to find elegant but practical solutions without compromising the user experience.
- Producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You can rest assured that you’re not just gonna work on creating nice looking products. The products we build are all based on function and usability.
You probably have a lot of really cool skills that would be perfect for our organization, but there are some things we really hope that you can bring to the table here at Tjek.
The most important things are...
- that you’re not afraid to take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail in every step of the design process - from drafting up the first sketches to creating the finished product.
- that you know your way around mockup and prototyping tools such as: Sketch, Adobe Xd, Framer, Principle, Figma, Invision, Marvel.
You’ll definitely shine if...
- you have experience designing products that use illustration, vectors and animation.
- you always put people first in your design mentality. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- you know how to mentor others in design methods and processes so that work gets delivered the right way in order for ideas to come to life.
Oh, you’re curious to know more about us too? Well, Tjek is an organization…
- that helps more than +500k people every week and more than 1 million people every month get the products they need to fulfill their everyday needs
- that has a flat hierarchy where you can talk directly to the co-founders
- that is a scale-up where you can make a lot of big decisions on your own
- that prioritizes both your mental and physical health
The idea behind Tjek started in 2009 under the name eTilbudsavis in Denmark. During the last 10 years, Tjek has expanded and now operates in more than 5 countries around Europe under the brands eTilbudsavis, Mattilbud and ShopGun. Feel free to snoop around the different apps to get a feel of what it is we do, and what you’ll become a part of making even better.
Are you still intrigued? Please send us:
- A cover letter that introduces yourself and, most importantly, tells us why you're interested
- Your resume and portfolio, including examples of your previous work
- Got questions? Feel free to reach out to our People & Culture Person, Fie Jørgensen, at +45 71991911